The DeKalb County Board of Ethics has launched a new website, www.dekalbcountyethics.org, that provides a one-stop shop for the ethics needs of DeKalb residents, employees and officials.
The website is an educational resource for anyone seeking information about responsibilities under the DeKalb Ethics Code and advice given by the Board of Ethics. The website includes information about conflicts of interest, gifts, proper use of county property, outside employment and more.Additionally, the website contains:
- Biographies and contact information for the ethics board members and county ethics officer.
- Meeting dates and past minutes.
- The DeKalb Ethics Code and Rules.
- Advisory Opinions of the board of ethics.
- FAQs which respond to everyday ethics scenarios.
- Information on how to file a complaint
Website users also can look up reprimands, contractor/vendor gifts and conflict of interest filings.
Hotline complaints can be filed via the www.co.dekalb.ethicspoint.com link on the Ethics Board’s website. Additionally, those wishing to file a complaint can call the hotline at 1-855-224-8216.