Families who are new to the DeKalb County School District (DCSD) can now access the district’s new online registration system.
Parents or guardians can visit www.dekalbschoolsga.org/online-registration and navigate through a series of prompts to enter the information needed for school assignments and support services for their student. Officials say the new and secure system will make registration available on most Internet-enabled devices, reducing the probability of a trip to a school or registration center.
Parents of students returning to the same school must submit updated information to the school before the ending of the school year or during summer registration.
Online registration requires:
- Parent Guardianship
- Proof of residence in the DeKalb County School District – a current utility bill (gas, water, electric) or rent/lease agreement (or mortgage) in the parents’ name, or an affidavit will be needed
- Certified copy of birth certificate, Passport, or I-94 (Kindergarten & first-grade students must provide a birth certificate)
- Immunization Certificate – form 3231
- Hearing, Vision, and Dental – form 3300
- Social Security card (you may complete a waiver)
- School transcripts (if applicable)
DCSD will also operate an in-person Online Registration site for those who need direct assistance. The site is located at the former Avondale High School located at 1192 Clarendon Ave., Avondale Estates.
The online registration site will be open Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., July 8-25.
For more information, contact the Online Registration Call Center at 678-676-0998 or visit www.dekalbschoolsga.org.