If you’re ready to become a member of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport team, make plans to attend the ATL Airport Career Fair on Tuesday, Oct. 8, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Center Concourse, Atlanta.
The job fair will feature more than 60 of the airport community’s top employers offering 2,000+ jobs. The event is the perfect opportunity for qualified applicants to apply for jobs with airport concessionaires and other companies that make Hartsfield-Jackson an industry leader. Available positions include:
Barista | Bartender | CDL Driver | Cooks | Shift Lead | Hosts | Cashier | Server | Dishwasher | Overnight Prep | Shift Lead | Shift Managers | Utility Person | Warehouse Attendant | Zone Manager
Sales Associates | Managers | Cashiers | Replenisher | Supervisors | Team Members
Airline Customer Service | Aircraft Cleaning | Baggage Handler | Luggage Cart | Attendant | Wheelchair Attendant | Ramp Agents
Custodian/Janitor | Warehouse | Attendant | Utility Worker | Floor Technician | Driver
Administrative Assistant | Accountants | Atlanta Fire | Atlanta Police | Customer Service | Field Engineers | Firefighters – EMT | IT Specialists | Marketing Specialists | Operations Specialists | Project Managers Programmers | Security Officers | Software Engineers | Technical Writers
You must be able to pass a 10-year federal background check.
Professional attire is highly recommended.
A Career Coach will be available to assist with online applications, resume printing, minor resume updates, WorkSource training registration
Bring 10 or more clean copies of your resumé.
Many companies will be interviewing potential candidates on the spot, so business attire is strongly encouraged. Guidelines are below.
- Blouse or shirt tucked into pants or skirt
- Tie and jacket optional
- Dress or skirt no more than 3 inches above the knee
- Simple jewelry
Persons wearing unacceptable attire will not be allowed to participate.
- No jeans or sagging, patched, torn or tattered pants
- No bib overalls, leather or simulated leather
- No T-shirts, sweat pants, jogging or warm-up outfits
- No graphic designs or lettering on clothing
- No tight-fitting, see-through or sheer garments
- No spaghetti-strap dresses or plunging necklines
- No strapless or backless dresses
- No halters or midriff tops
- No flip flops or athletic footwear
Highly recommended tips to consider.
- Avoid using slang
- Ask questions about the company and/or position
- Talk about your qualities and strengths
- Openly discuss previous jobs and responsibilities
- Practice at home before coming to the job fair
- Speak with as many people as possible
- Keep a list of the companies with which you made contact
- Get the name of the contact person for follow-up
- Follow up sooner rather than later
- Complete all online applications as instructed
On-site parking is $5 and space is limited; please consider taking MARTA and the free Hartsfield-Jackson SkyTrain.